9.28.2009

A Good Read:

Rare occasion today. I have a day off. Feel like catching up on manga after I sparked an idea yesterday. Downside: A new chapter of Liar Game has not surfaced yet. Best read since I finished Uzumaki. Maybe I'll finish Basilisk or something. If you're not familiar with what I'm speaking of..



Series Info
Title: Liar Game
OM Rank: 87
Categories: drama, live action, psychological, seinen

Author: Kaitani Shinobu

Artist: Kaitani Shinobu

Chapters: 84 - ongoing - irregular
Summary

Congratulations! You are one of the 1 in 100,000 people who have been entered in the amazing LIAR GAME TOURNAMENT!
Along with the postcard there are 100 million yen in notes. That's the beginning of the Liar Game. When the game ends, in 30 days, you will have to return your 100 million. If your opponent steals them, he can keep them as a prize, and you will have a debt of 100 million...

onemanga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment